| Oxymoron Quotes and Sayings (25)|
- Failure is moving forward.
- We need to become more unreasonable but in an intelligent way. - Governor Jerry Brown
- If you're gonna do something wrong, do it right. - [from Friends series]
- Drinking coffee is not my cup of tea.
- Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith
- Failure is success if we learn from it. - Malcolm Forbes
- All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others. - George Orwell, Animal Farm
- It's good to be bad.
- Found my cleanest dirty shirt. - from Sunday Morning Coming Down song by Johnny Cash
- I never know retirement mean such hard work. - [Mr. Miyagi - Karate Kid Part 3]
- Maybe it's a secret publicity stunt. - from the movie Rat Race
- Even the silent pause in music is music.
- Soccer is simple, but it's difficult to play simple.
- Reading a book gives us somewhere to go when we stay where we are. - Mason Cooley
- The right kind of wrong. - Romantic comedy movie
- A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality. - John Lennon
- The only constant thing is change.
- There are no greater treasures than the little things.
- I am realistic, I expect miracles.
- Can't Remember to Forget You. - Song by Shakira ft. Rihanna
- A marching band playing music at a cemetery. They're playing music so darn loud, loud enough to wake up the dead.
- They must often change, who would be constant in happiness or wisdom. - Confucius
- Nothing is permanent but change.
- There is nothing more certain and unchanging than uncertainty and change. - John Fitzgerald Kennedy
- I am so Clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying. - Oscar Wilde