| Oxymoron Quotes and Sayings: Art (9)|
- A marching band playing music at a cemetery. They're playing music so darn loud, loud enough to wake up the dead.
- Even the silent pause in music is music.
- He has Van Gogh's ear for music. - Billy Wilder
- My play was a complete success. The audience was a failure.
- Question: What is your most favorite color? Answer: Rainbow!
- Samuel Goldwyn: What kind of dancing does Martha Graham do? Associate: Modern dancing. Samuel Goldwyn: I don't want her then, modern dancing is so old fashioned. - Samuel Goldwyn
- The art of simplicity is a puzzle of complexity. - Douglas Horton
- This music won't do. There's not enough sarcasm in it. - Samuel Goldwyn
- When told a script was full of old cliches: Let's have some new cliches. - Samuel Goldwyn